Nestled in a quiet, residential neighborhood, Maple Point combines apartment living with personal and health related services, 24 hours a day to those 65 and older. We are dedicated to giving you the finest possible personalized care – care that promotes independence with dignity and grace. Maple Point offers older adults and affordable lifestyle choice that promotes well-being and personal health. Out trained staff lends assistance with daily activities and tasks as needed. We are pleased to be part of the network of services offered by Piatt County Nursing Home and their long tradition of offering quality care.
Residents enjoy numerous amenities:
• Comfortable and Home-Like Environment
• Lobby and Living Room Visiting Areas
• Spacious Dining Room
• Private Dining Room for Special Events
• Outdoor Courtyards
• Exercise Room
• Outdoor Walking Areas
• Private Apartments
• Full private bathroom
• Kitchenette with microwave, sink and refrigerator
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Emergency call devices
• Cable TV, Telephone and Internet access
Services (Offered at an all-inclusive rate):
• Medication Management including reminders and assistance
• Assistance with daily needs such as: dressing, personal grooming, bathing and hygiene
• 24 hours staffing
• Licensed and certified nursing staff
• Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
• Choice dining – 3 nutritious meals and snacks
• Laundry, housekeeping and maintenance services
• Social and recreational activities
• Health and wellness programs
• Assistance with transportation needs
• Beauty/Barber services
For additional information, contact the Director at 217-762-6500.
If you are considering Maple Point as your new home, please contact the Director to discuss the admissions process. Priority admission is given to individuals who are a resident or property owner in Piatt County or an immediate family member of a Piatt County resident. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
Please call the Maple Point Director at 217-762-6500.
Volunteers offer a valuable service to our residents - they enrich their quality of life. Volunteer opportunities include companionship, providing an activity, sharing a hobby/interest, driving a resident to an appointment, going for a walk with a resident or decorating for a special occasion.
Every volunteer makes a difference in the life of a resident. If you'd like to volunteer, contact the Director at 217-762-6500.
Volunteer opportunities are tailored to the volunteer's preference.
If you are interested in becoming a dedicated member of our team, working together to provide quality services to our residents and families, we offer employment opportunities in the following departments:
- Resident Activities
Download Employment Application