Care Management Services
Piatt County Nursing Home has seen a growing need for assisting senior adults in navigating the services available to them in the Piatt County area. As the continuum of healthcare options grows, care decisions become more complicated. Care Management Services can answer or simplify this process for senior adults and their families. Care Management can answer such questions as “where do I go for help – what kind of help is available – how do I access the right service – who can steer me in the right direction?”
What Services are Provided?
- Evaluate ability to manage daily living
- Evaluate living options
- Plan for long-range care options
- Identify possible modifications/adaptations to home and/or environment which may improve safety and independence
- Evaluate potential for support from family and community
- Assistance with long distance care management
- Teaching and education
- Linkage/referral services
Who Is Eligible for Care Management Services?
Senior adults that reside in the Piatt County area and are interested in exploring options for care or living with health conditions.
Where Is Care Management Service Offered?
In most cases, the Care Management professional will make arrangements to visit the home of the senior adult. Occasionally, a consultation can be arranged via telephone.
How Do I Contact Care Management Service?
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, contact: Faith In Action, 762-7575 Ext 2 or Piatt County Nursing Home, 762-2506 ext. 6665
There is a nominal fee for Care Management Services.